About Me

My photo
Utica, New York, United States
I am a woman who fought for peoples rights, and now my illness has taken over.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The infection went away..

It went away.. obviously not my time.. I got my power of attny in the mail.  I am very pleased about that. Things are all set.

I am going to clean a house today.. and hopefully get some more sun.. which has been a wonderful thing.  I played with some kids in the city with a hose yesterday.. it has been so hot.. it felt good.

I am very pleased........

I havent heard from Mark/ Mike all week.. that bothers me a little.. but who knows.. the angry part of me wants to say ..(*&*&(&% it.. and just stop picking up the phone..when they eventually call next week.   I have a vindicitve side that I really despise... so I will fight that urge.. because it is just mean and not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment